Natrolex is an all-natural herbal erectile dysfunction supplement for men who are fed-up trying to live with a “Dead Man’s Dinghy.” It contains ingredients that will improve blood flow, sensitivity, sexual desire, testosterone levels and energy and stamina. Want to be able to perform sexually like you did in your twenties? Natrolex may be the product you’ve been looking for.
In-Depth Look at Natrolex Ingredients
• Niacin: for improved blood flow and sensitivity to the skin and penis for greater pleasure.
• L-Arginine: one of the most common male performance and erectile dysfunction ingredients, L-Arginine increases production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is responsible for widening blood vessels, allowing for more blood flow. You can see how this is beneficial in an erectile dysfunction pill!
• Tribulus Terrestris Extract: another ingredient common to sexual performance products. Increases testosterone levels.
• Catuaba Bark: oxygenates blood, increases sex drive, improves staying power and stimulates the nervous system for heightened pleasure and sensitivity.
• Horny Goat Weed: you can probably tell by its name that this ingredient acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts sexual desire! Also works like L-Arginine to improve blood flow.
• Ginseng: used in traditional Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac. Provides increased energy levels and makes the penis harder–longer.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract: increases libido and improves blood flow to the penis.
• A full, comprehensive ingredient listing is not disclosed including dosage, making it incredibly difficult to gauge effectiveness.
• The first three ingredients are common to male performance supplements, and the other ingredients are “fluffy.”
• Yohimbe is frowned upon in some medical circles because it can result in dangerous side-effect if used for too long.
Does Natrolex Absorb into the Body?
Natrolex is taken in pill form, so it won’t absorb as well as a cream. The better question to ask is if Natrolex is fast-acting? The answer is not really. Consumers say results get better over time, and considering this is an herbal supplement, taking care of your body and health is essential to seeing results.
Is Natrolex Safe?
Yes—and no. Natrolex doescontain all-natural ingredients, but one of them is Yohimbe, which the FDA is on the fence about in terms of safety. Yohimbe can cause headaches, increased heart rate and dizziness, and is listed by the FDA as “potentially unsafe.” It can also cause more serious side-effects like kidney failure, heart attack, seizure, and heart palpitation. If you want to try Natrolex, make sure to discuss concerns with your doctor.
Price and Guarantee
Natrolex costs $59.95 plus shipping and handling, making it a very expensive product. But the deal actually gets better if you order in bulk.
You have 60 days to try Natrolex and then take advantage of the guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, you can email the company and receive instructions for return.
Just remember that if you order in bulk, only open one bottle, as most manufacturer that all other bottles are returned in sealed containers.
We only managed to find two unbiasesd Natrolex testimonials outside of the official site and both were positive, explaining that Natrolex worked as well as any other product they had tried. With it being an herbal supplement, however, it took longer than they would have liked.
For the price, we have to say there are better erectile function products on the market. And certainly better testosterone boosting ones. Look instead for a top-rated sexual performance product that people are raving about.